Saturday, October 16

Satisfyingly Accurate Potrayal of the Beck-Psyche



And in other news...

My family is packing up the moving truck today. I only tried moving two boxes and I've been up and down the stairs a few times and I'm completely exhausted. They have the Mormon Army here helping out and I've just been walking around sipping on lemonade, being aloof and all.

I feel like having a chronic illness is a good excuse not to work, but I still feel unreasonably lazy.

I should enjoy my privileges while they last.

15 comments:

  1. mormons are great , they are good at everything. some , though some find there best attribute is being stuck up. hope the move went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope everything with the move goes well...showin love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your moving, also, great video.,

    ReplyDelete
  4. fullowin 'n' suppin bro :)

    wtfiniggagun

    ReplyDelete
  5. rofl video good... moving bad though

    ReplyDelete
  6. His birthplace....jerkistan. Hahah I love JB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I can't believe I have never seen that before. Thats funny.

    ReplyDelete